Futrus® Sales Team – C.H. Briggs
Here you will find everything you need to register your Futrus projects, track the progress of your projects and view the Rep Rewards you’ve earned.
To Register a Futrus project, simply enter a few basic details into the Project Registration Form.
To track the progress of your projects and view the Rep Rewards you’ve earned, please view the Futrus Project Tracker.
If you require any assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Supplied by Futrus include a patented structural framing system cut-away, door system sample, dye-sub and UV print images. Please contact your team marketing manager if you are in need of a kit.
Hard cover binder with inserts are available for purchase, please contact your marketing manager if binders are needed.
A digital file is available here, for sharing in emails.
Post cards have been developed for trade shows featuring furniture products. Should you need post cards for an event, please contact your marketing manager.
A variety of presentations have been created to assist with your sales meetings, when presenting Futrus. All presentation are available here for online use or for download. Use password FutrusTeam_Marketing to access this page.
1. Warranty. Most Futrus products offer a 5-year warranty
2. FF&E/Division 12. Our modular solutions fit best into this specification.
3. Design Support. Futrus will work with the designer from the concept phase through final design.
4. Product Consistency. Using CNC programming, we are able to maintain consistency throughout the project and for future replacement, if needed.
5. Upfront Budgeting. Our goal to provide budgetary figures at the beginning of the discussion to ensure the product is within the budget, if it isn’t, we can assist with design modifications to work with budget constraints, whenever possible.
5. Reputation. Designing and fabricating solutions is our business. The goal is to provide the highest quality products and exceed their expectations. If it doesn’t, we will make it right.